Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Why write? And for that matter Blog?

Why write a blog? What’s the purpose of doing something that people might not even listen to? Well if that’s the case, what’s the purpose to life? Nobody thinks it’s fun anymore to talk when no one is listening.

Sometimes the most sagacious knowledge is never seen. But then what then, do you just give up or stop. As a child, when your mom keeps ignoring you, what do you do? Keep talking that’s the purpose in life. To keep talking when no one is listing, to scream in the night time when everyone is sleeping, or to just keep talking to no one, because sooner or later someone will eventually hear you. That’s the point, you will be heard, so when I ask the question, why make a blog when probably no one will read this, and I might be talking to myself. Well, it is because eventually with all the sardonic and absolute non sencesical things I might say, someone will read it, some strange person will somehow find this blog on Google, and then I will be heard. It is going to feel like, when I was screaming in the nighttime, there was this one random civilian looking out the window and agreeing with me. I may not have seen this person, and I probably will never even know this person, but the point is, is that I was heard, somebody listened to me, and that means the world to me, so every time I write something I am going to have the intention that just like how I was screaming n the Night time, they’ll be some random people seeing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment